December 6, 2011

Reindeer Family Christmas Cards!

Do you 'snail mail' Christmas card off to family and friends? We do. I like the idea of sending them off with a recent-ish pic of the kids in it for the great Nanna's, family and friends you don't see all the time. I have aways bought my packs of cards but this year after spotting this cute idea (thanks yet again Pinterest) I couldn't resist doing it with our family Christmas cards.


It's our finger prints turned into a reindeer family.


Hubby even got to be Rudolf!


Easy peasy to make with some cardboard (I bought a pack of ready made blank cards), a brown ink pad, a black (or brown) Sharpie and one red button for each card - I added a length of red and white twine to the fold of each card to finish them off... I reckon they are pretty cute! We don't send heaps so our set of 30 only took a few minutes to make and the kids had lots of fun.



Giggles

No comments: