July 29, 2009

I still say Absolutely!

3 years I married my wonderful hubby and when it came to the part where you say "I do" I said "Absolutely"!
Both the ceremony and the reception were held at Peppers Manor House in the NSW Southern Highlands. Although it was the middle of the Aussie winter our day was a stunning sunny day!

Why is it that it takes your wedding anniversary coming around for you to pull out the huge, gorgeous and expensive wedding album and take a look?


So many lovely, happy memories from our day!



We spent the night at the Manor House then headed off on our honeymoon sailing our private yacht (named Ripple) around the Whitsundays..... ahhhh bliss!


Happy Anniversary Hubby xoxo


Giggle

4 comments:

April said...

Awwwwww, that's so sweet!

Tiges and Weince said...

You look beautiful & your dress looks very original, I liked it, did you design it? Maybe I am going to have to relook at my pics too. Thanks for sharing your memories Amy.

Georgie Love said...

Congratulations!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Happy belated anniversary!

Your guys look beautiful!!