June 3, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday!

Last week I had some of the items I'd love for my sons room so this week I figured I'd show you my choices for my daughters room...... Just last weekend we bought her a 'big girl' bed - no more cot!! So far we have just bought a bed spread that has stripes on one side and polka dots on the other in purple and white.... I'm thinking I'll do her room in purples, lime green and white.....


Retro purple and green circle cushion cover


Michael Miller Fabric - to make a set of bunting flags of course!


Handwoven Green, Purple Rag Rug


Three Print Set of original mixed media paintings - She Believed Series - I know these aren't purple or green but I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!


Giggle

4 comments:

BonTons said...

Nice colour choices, so sad when they move out of the cot and into a big bed, means they are growing up

Carley said...

Milla's a very lucky girl...

planettreasures said...

Love the retro greena and purple, great fun for a girls room.

Erika said...

Very nice, I love love love that fabric!